Shoulder, Elbow and Hand
- Do you suffer from tennis or golfer’s elbow?
- Does your wrist and/or fingers feel painful or stiff?
- Can you loose shoulder range of motion or suffer from frozen shoulder?
- Were you told you have rotator cuff pain that is coming from your neck?
- Can you turn your pain on and off?
- Is your pain constant or do you have good days and bad days?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it is highly likely you may be suffering from a mechanical problem of one or multiple joints. Your physical therapist will use the highly effective, research-based McKenzie Method or Orthopedic Clinical Specialty to diagnose, treat and resolve your shoulder, elbow, wrist or hand pain. Treatment will always include appropriate education on self healing to help you understand and fix your problem.
Here at Peak Physical Therapy, we effectively treat a wide array of upper extremity disorders such as arthritis, bursitis, bicep tendonitis, muscle strains and ligament sprains, rotator cuff tears, labral tears, frozen shoulder, humeral fractures, wrist fractures, golfer’s and tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, trigger finger, DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis and much more.