Hip, Knee, Ankle & Foot
- Does your knee lock up every once in a while?
- Is it difficult or painful to squat or kneel?
- Do you have pain or limitation of range of motion at your hip, knee or ankle?
- Were you told you have hip bursitis, patella femoral syndrome or just chronic tendonitis?
- Can your pain turn on and off?
- Is your pain constant or do you have good days and bad days?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it is highly likely you may be suffering from a mechanical problem of one or multiple joints. Your physical therapist will use the highly effective, research-based McKenzie Method or Orthopedic Clinical Specialty to diagnose, treat and resolve your hip, knee, ankle or foot pain. Treatment will always include appropriate education on self healing to help you understand and fix your problem. Here at Peak Physical Therapy, we effectively treat a wide array of lower extremity disorders such as hip or knee arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle strains and ligament sprains, meniscus tears, PCL/MCL/LCL/ ACL strains of the knee, ankle sprains and instability, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and much more