Our mission at Peak Physical Therapy is to provide skilled therapeutic services tailored directly to you based on accurate and reliable assessment. We aim to achieve the most rapid, cost effective, and evidence based recovery possible. We recognize the importance of a patient’s understanding their specific problem, combined with individualized treatment to best achieve full recovery. This will be accomplished under the professional guidance of a highly trained physical therapist with advanced post graduate training. In order to deliver the highest level of care from your first visit to your last, you will work directly with Doctor of Physical Therapy either certified in McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (MDT) or Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
What Makes Peak Physical Therapy Different?
- Evidence Based Examination: our movement examination is used internationally for superior results and is backed by research.
- Direct Care: You will be seen directly by a doctor of physical therapy throughout your course of treatment.
- Rapid Recovery: Most patients can expect recovery in 8 visits or less.
- Patient Independence: Patients take an active role in recovery through specific and individualized exercise.
- Get Better and Stay Better: Every patient is educated in self-treatment to prevent future injury, creating independence in the management of their conditions.
Peak Physical Therapy is a therapist owned and operated clinic located in Cumberland, Rhode Island. We serve the Providence County, Blackstone and Massachusetts areas, as well as Lincoln and Woonsocket, to name a few. Being therapist owned and operated, we are well aware of the rising costs to consumers. At Peak Physical Therapy, we are not obligated to answer to a big corporation, so our clinical decisions are always made with your needs as our main priority.