Don’t just feel better, Get Better and STAY BETTER!
At Peak Physical Therapy, we firmly believe in patient education as a crucial part of treatment and successful recovery. Understanding your problem and the specific exercises needed for recovery leads to more rapid results, and better patient outcomes. This saves you time, money, and provides you with independence to then treat yourself, especially in the case of a future flare up. Unfortunately, we see patients who have left other clinics, or failed physical therapy, due to lack of progress. At Peak Physical Therapy, we will know in 4 visits or less if we can help you decrease or eliminate your pain, and return to the activities you love.
The first step of recovery is an accurate diagnosis and the last step is preventing future episodes. Without these crucial steps, your treatment may be misguided or only temporarily helpful, as well as costly and time consuming. We are highly trained in diagnosing and educating on self treatment and prevention.
- Spinal Conditions: Low back pain, Sciatica, Neck pain, Nerve entrapment, Herniated discs, Headaches, Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, Osteoporosis, Sacro-iliac (SIJ) disorders, Scoliosis, Muscle spasms, Post Motor Vehicle Accident Whiplash, Postural Syndrome
- Extremity Conditions: Sprains, Bursitis, Shoulder pain, Elbow/Wrist/Finger pain, Hip pain, Knee pain, Ankle/Foot/Toe pain, Arthritis, Meniscus/Labrum tears, Tendonitis, Tendonosis, Tendinopathy, Muscle tears/strain, Rotator cuff tears, Tennis elbow/Golfer’s elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Sports related injuries, Work related injuries
- TMJ disorders, Facial paresthesia
- Post Surgical Care: Joint replacements, Rotator cuff & labral repairs, ACL Reconstruction, Meniscus repairs, Fractures, etc
- Balance, Fall Prevention, and De-conditioning
- Neurological Conditions: Vertigo, Concussion, Headache
- Wellness and Prevention: Spine protection and prevention, Ergonomics, Body mechanics/postural correction
- Free Screening
- Pre-Operative Assessment: strengthening and mobility Home Exercise Program to speed recovery after surgery, or a “second opinion” prior to surgery
- Dry Needling: