Back Pain and Sciatica
- Do you have difficulty getting out of bed in the morning due to back stiffness or pain?
- Does sitting for a while make you feel stiff?
- When getting out of the car, do you feel pain or stiffness in the lower back which improves after 5 minutes of walking?
- Do you have pain that moves from your lower back to your hips, thighs, buttock or even down your leg to your foot?
- Do you have buttock pain that sometimes goes back up into the lower back and sometimes down your leg?
- Do you have good days and bad days?
- When standing at a cocktail party, do you find yourself having to sit down after a while due to back pain?
- Does your ability to walk become progressively worse?
- Do you have days where you look shifted with the upper body and shoulders to one side and have pain in the back or radiating down your leg?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it is highly likely you may be suffering from a mechanical lower back problem. Your physical therapist will use the highly effective, research-based McKenzie Method or Orthopedic Clinical Specialty to diagnose, treat and resolve your back pain and/or sciatica.
Here at Peak Physical Therapy, we treat a wide array of spinal disorders such as spinal stenosis, sciatica, low back pain, compression fractures of the spine, spondylolisthesis, scoliosis, peripheral neuropathy, bulging or herniated discs, degenerative disc disease and much more.