Neck Pain & Headaches
- Do you have days where it is difficult to move your neck left or right?
- Do you have neck pain that radiates down to one or both of your upper trapezius muscles?
- Do you have shoulder blade pain that comes and goes?
- Do you have pain that moves up or down your arm from your neck, elbow, or even to your fingers?
- Do you have headaches that move up from your neck and wrap around your head to your forehead?
- Do you have mornings when you wake up and your neck is stiff and painful to turn?
- Do you find you have good days where the neck feels great and bad days where you can hardly hold it up?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it is highly likely you may be suffering from a mechanical neck problem. Your physical therapist will use the highly effective, research-based McKenzie Method or Orthopedic Clinical Specialist to diagnose, treat and resolve your neck pain, headaches and/or radiating symptoms. Treatment will always include appropriate education on self healing to help you understand and fix your problem.
Here at Peak Physical Therapy, we effectively treat a wide array of cervical spinal disorders such as spinal stenosis, radiating pain, neck pain, compression fractures of the spine, spondylolisthesis, headaches, jaw pain (TMJ), bulging discs or herniated discs, degenerative disc disease and much more.